Terms of Service
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at http://enjoyosun.com.ng/index.php#contact-us
By downloading, browsing, accessing or using this Enjoy Osun mobile application (‘Enjoy Osun’) or www.enjoyosun.com.ng, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Mobile Application / the website and your use of the services offered on the Mobile Application. Continued use of the Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
GENERAL ISSUES ABOUT THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES
Applicability of terms and conditions: The use of any Services and/or the Mobile Application and the transaction with any entity whose site, business, location or otherwise are listed in the Mobile App are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Location: By location, we refer to people for whom this App is meant. The services are intended solely for use by Users who intends to tour places, transact business or deal with organizations or people in Osun State, whether they live within or outside Nigeria. We make no representation that the Services (or any persons, POIs, business outfit or otherwise listed in the app) are available or otherwise suitable for visit at all time. Notwithstanding the above, if you access the Mobile Application, use the Services or deal with any persons or bodies listed in the app, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences and for noncompliance with all applicable laws.
Scope: The Mobile Application and the services it offers are for your personal use only.Prevention on use: We reserve the right to prevent you using the Mobile Application and the Service (or any part of them) and to prevent you from making any claims in the event of such.
Equipment and Networks: The provision of the Services and the Mobile Application does not include the provision of a mobile telephone or handheld device or other necessary equipment to access the Mobile Application or the Services. To use the Mobile Application or Services offer here in, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (‘Mobile Provider’) will continue to apply when using the Mobile Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Mobile Application or any such third-party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise.
Permission to use Mobile Application: If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Mobile Application, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Mobile Application.
License to Use Material: In using any text or images (including photographs) (‘Material’) sent as a request to be included as part of our listing within the Mobile Application, we assume you are the owner of the Material, or have proper authorization from the owner of the Material to use, reproduce and distribute it. You hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the Material to promote any products or services.
Disclaimer: Neither we nor any Organization listed in our App shall be responsible for any damage resulting from non-availability of the services, products or otherwise stated herein.
ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
You agree to receive pre-programmed notifications such as push notification (‘News Alerts & Location Updates’) while using the Mobile Application from Enjoy Osun App if you have turned on locational services on your mobile telephone or other handheld devices (as the case may be).
Accurate information: You warrant that all information provided on while requesting for listing is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by sending us an update through e-mail or our contact page on our website.
Content on the Mobile Application and Service: It is your responsibility to ensure that any places, business, organizations or other information available through the Mobile Application or the Services meet your specific requirements before making any proceeding with the usage.
Prohibitions: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services i.e Mobile Application: –
- To send or receive any material which is not civil or lawful
- To send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third-party rights;
- To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- For a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- For any fraudulent purpose; Other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
- In any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity; or
- In such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
FURTHER PROHIBITIONS IN RELATION TO USAGE OF THE APP AND WEBSITE
Without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to:-
Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details;
- To circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or another Organization or persons listed in the App (including interacting or transacting purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
- Extract data from or hack into the Mobile Application;
- Use the Services or Mobile Application in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Mobile Application or the Services; or
- Engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Mobile Application or Services.
RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE MOBILE APPLICATION
We will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them.
However, we do not guarantee that the Services or the Mobile Application will be free of faults, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors or omissions. In the event of any such error, fault or omission, you should report it by contacting us on 08065097109.
We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Mobile Application will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services or the Mobile Application will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all.
Notwithstanding that, we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Mobile Application.
Access to the Services and the Mobile Application may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. Although, we strive to make sure that the Service is free of bug. Notwithstanding that, We do not give any warranty that the Services and the Mobile Application are free from bugs or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Services on the Mobile Application from time to time. Your access to the Mobile Application and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can.
For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Mobile Application at any time. We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.